Working with all kinds of children

This section of the website is for all professionals working with children: teachers, kindergarten teachers, maternity and child health care clinic workers, general practitioners, youth workers etc. You will find articles with advice about what to do to if you come a cross a child suffering from parental alcohol misuse.


Section index