The content of the ENCARE website is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.
The copyrights to the content on the www.encare.info website are
- Catholic University of Applied Sciences Northrhine-Westphalia (Cologne, Germany) and
- A-Clinic Foundation (Helsinki, Finland)
Whenever sharing or remixing the content, you must refer to the ENCARE Network as the author.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
» Read the full licence text